Need more help?
Breeder- Provide Access
– In order for an Assessor to gain access to a Breeders database the Breeder must provide access by providing their User ID and Secret code to the Assessor.
Dashboard > Profile > Transfer and Assessment Codes
Tip- The assessor will continue to have access until the Breeder generates a new code.
– The Breeder can copy and paste their credentials to the Breeder.
Assessor - Access Breeders Database
– An Assessor can access a breeders database from their own account/device when they have approval to do so.
– Click ‘Classify’ on the dashboard.
– Click ‘Ok’ on the pop up
– Click ‘Add Breeder’ and enter the Breeders (previously provided) ‘User ID’ and ‘Secret Code’
Assessor - Classification (1)
– Select the Breeder in the ‘Classify Animals’ screen
– Search for the Animal to Classify and Select it
– Select ‘Assess Animal’
Assessor - Classification (2)
– Assess the animal using the selected Criterion select ‘Submit’
– Animals ‘Assessed’ by a logged in Assessor become ‘Classified’ and are denoted with an Orange Ribbon (Breeder Assessed animals display a Grey Ribbon)
– When a share graph is generated the animal is called ‘Classified’ and is identified by an Orange Ribbon with the Assessors Name and date of Classification recorded.
TIP- The animal will remain ‘Classified’ until the breeder ‘Re-assesses’ the animal at which tip it will return to a Breeder Assessed status.
REMEMBER- The Assessor will only have access to the breeders database while the Secret code is current. If a Breeder regenerates their secret code the link breaks and needs to be re-provided for the next assessment.